Message API helps you to
- Send a message to a user Send Message
- Retrieve the details of a message Get Message
- Check message history Get Message History
- Delete a message (from the database) Delete Message
- POST requests require a "Content-Type: application/json" header
- PUT requests require a "Content-Type: application/json" header
- GET requests will return "Content-Type: application/json"
Message API uses the following standard response codes.
- 200 - Ok
- 201 - Created
- 202 - Accepted
- 400 - Bad Request (the request data has issues)
- 409 - Conflict
- 204 - No Content
Updated about 1 year ago
Did this page help you?