webhooks, webhooks everywhere!
If you are new to Webhooks, please do checkout our Webhooks guide
Using Webhook API you can
- Register a webhook with Zoko Create Webhook
- List all webhooks List Webhooks
- Update an existing webhook Update Webhook
- Delete an existing webhook Delete Webhook
Host & Path
Current version is
Message API path is
- POST requests require a "Content-Type: application/json" header
- PUT requests require a "Content-Type: application/json" header
- GET requests will return "Content-Type: application/json"
Message API uses the following standard response codes.
- 200 - Ok
- 201 - Created
- 202 - Accepted
- 400 - Bad Request (the request data has issues)
- 409 - Conflict
- 204 - No Content
Updated over 2 years ago